We are industry leaders in our approach to safety and risk management. From world-class engineering and construction to how we run our parks, safety is our top priority.
Safety & Hygiene
Our parks are constructed using world-class, Canadian-made trampoline equipment. All our vinyl is Kid Safe certified. Our frames are over built and all our component connections contain double fail-safes. From our springs, to our safety pads, all our equipment is thoroughly tested and commercial grade.
Even though we use the best equipment – which includes dual layer foam to offer the softest possible landing and using spring shields which make it impossible for jumpers to fall underneath the trampoline surfaces – and have signage, an orientation, rules and staff supervising, accidents can happen.
In the event of an accident, staff trained in first aid are available and our facility maintains stocked first aid kits in multiple locations. Staff are stationed throughout the park and are ready to respond quickly in the event of an injury.
It‘s More than Just a Statement. Here’s How We Do It:
- Proprietary frame design featuring multiple fail safes at every connection
- Professional trampoline springs that provide a super-soft and low impact bounce with tons of air
- ASTM 4’ fall rated padding on all walkways surrounding the courts
- Padded surfaces within 5’ of trampoline
- Safety netting throughout the park
- Inflatable stunt-style air bag provides consistent landings
- 4 tier checkpoint process ensuring all jumpers have been permitted to jump and receive a rules orientation
- A high number of staff monitoring courts at all times
- Senior staff are all trained in first aid and CPR
- Multiple first aid kits mounted throughout the recreational area
- Walkways positioned for emergency egress
- Fire safety system that meets/exceeds standards